Wednesday, July 1, 2009

A month of farewells

That's it. Time's up. Just a few more hours and we're off to the airport. This month flew by quickly. We had a great time in California. We saw about as much as possible in the time we had. Of course the best meals we ate on the trip were with family.

For those interested, no, I'm not quite finished packing. What did you expect? Honestly I am shocked at how much we got done before today. If it weren't for Her, I probably wouldn't have started until late last night. We actually had nearly everything done by Sunday. My whole life is packed into about 4 giant suitcases now. Unfortunately more than a few things will be left behind. So much for getting rid of what I don't need.

I was hoping to make this entry a bit longer and more profound but I think I have too much going on at the moment to concentrate. I'll be back soon (and regularly!) so stick with me.

Thanks to all of you who have wished us the best. And a special thanks to those of you who made the time to see us during this past month. I didn't get to spend nearly as much time with each of you over the last few weeks, but you all mean a great deal to me. And of course a special thanks to my mom and sister for all they've done. I love you.


No comments:

Post a Comment