Saturday, July 25, 2009

Sounds

I once came across another site about Cologne where the author posted random sounds recorded from the city. I can no longer seem to locate that one. If you know of it, please pass it along with a comment below. I thought doing the same might make for a fun occasional feature.

I only had an hour after class until She was done with work. I had a headache for most of the day and so ultimately, I just wanted a bench to sit on and wait. I found one on the Cathedral Square and spent the time watching the tour groups and street performers come and go. It is almost always windy by the Dom. You'll probably also hear a harp player and singer in the background. Let me know if this works, if you like it, etc. I'd like to do more of this if it all works okay but I'm really counting on you readers to let me know.

So without further adieu, here's my first attempt at posting some audio from yesterday afternoon. Try clicking here to download and listen:

KölnDom.m4a

No comments:

Post a Comment