Saturday, June 13, 2009

Going out to California

We're heading out to the West Coast early in the morning. Hopefully I'll get some time to check in and post a few updates or at least some photos but we've got a pretty tight schedule. For the time being, below are a couple of my favorite California related songs.

A bit about the music on this blog. When possible, I'll try my best to post up live music when it seems legally possibly. As you'll probably find over the next several weeks and months, I'm a big fan of Josh Ritter and you can find quite a lot of his live performances here. When it isn't possible to post up something you can download, I'll most likely use the player from lala.com. Today you get one of each.

Josh Ritter "California (live)" [mp3] (recorded at the Double Door in Chicago, IL)



There's a great live recording of "California One" by Colin Meloy of the Decemberists floating around. It was part of a live NPR concert series. If you can still find it, more power to ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment