Friday, April 30, 2010

Stadtrundfahrt (city tour)

Wow - didn't know about this site.  The link just provided should hopefully give you a better idea of the scale of the Dom.  For those of you who have not yet been to Cologne, go ahead and make your own tour of the city.  While Google is still battling legal problems here, a local company seems to be taking advantage of the opportunity.  I always like how nice and clean Streetview is.  It is simple and easy to use.  This one seems a bit more cluttered but also offers a whole lot more information.  When I have a bit more time, maybe I'll find a few other viewpoints.  But for now, I'm off to work!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! We were up in Aachen this weekend and made a completely impromptu stop in Köln to see the Dom. It really is incredible. When we walked up to it, I looked up and muttered, "Mein Gott!" :-)

    ReplyDelete