Monday, August 31, 2009

a few other points

Woke up way too early today and couldn't get back to sleep, as evidenced by today's second post in as many hours. Anyway, I came across this thanks to the fine people at English Speaking Cologne. Not sure how many other Expats in the Cologne area might be reading this site, but I thought I'd pass along the info.

Also, another random observation. FC Köln lost again, 3-1. That puts their record at 0-1-3 (zero wins, one draw and 3 losses). Seriously, I really wanted to get into football this season. You're making it awfully difficult. Fortunately, I was glad to read football news like this today. I really hope I'll be able to see some of these games on TV somewhere this year. Anyone with info, feel free to let me know.

1 comment:

  1. Yeh! Thanks for the link love (English Speaking Cologne).
    Do make as much use of the site as you can: send dates in for the calendar, come to some of our meet-ups, invite your friends, text and audio chat (if you're luck enough to stumble across it while someone else is on the site).

    We're looking for everyone to join in and build something useful for the English speaking community, bit by bit.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete